Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
13 Things I am looking forward to in 2014 (in no particular order)
– Having a better year: This year is rather sucky for me. Just saying
– The Hobbit: There and Back Again: Do I need to explain this??
– THE RETURN OF SARAH TO CANADA!!!: My best buddy Sarah has been living & working in Japan for a year and a half, but come next summer, she will be moving back to Canada
– Doctor Who: New Doctor Who, who can’t be happy about this??
– The Fault in Our Stars: it is coming to the big screen in June. I see many tears watching this movie: tears of happiness and sadness. I love the book and am excited for the film adaptation
– VanCon 2014: I hope to attend Salute to Supernatural Vancouver 2014 this summer and go on the location tour. I’ve gone twice already to the convention but never done the location tour
– Back half of The Walking Dead: Season 4 is set to resume in February & I’ve heard that it’s going to be more intense then the first half 🙂 Having enjoyed this season (I worried about getting another Season 2), I can only imagine what happens in the 2nd half of the season
– Apple Keynotes: These I’m usually pretty excited for. Still enjoying my iPhone 5 and I really don’t see myself needing to drop it for the 6. 5s didn’t do it for me, not enough changes. Don’t have an iPad (yet) or Mac computer but I do like watching the keynotes and seeing what changes come out of them
– Second half of Teen Wolf Season 3: so far this has been a summer series but with getting 24 episodes, they’re airing the second half in the winter/spring. We’ve been promised the introduction of the Kitsune this season and I cannot wait to see the fall out of the first half. Plus I miss seeing my birthday buddy Dylan on the screen and I want to see more Orny Adams. Orny makes for good comedy and laughs on the screen
– The end of this blasted COLD WEATHER!!!! I am not a fan of Canadian cold winters. I’m seeing -4 F/ -20 C weather right now. NOT HAPPY!!!
– Winter Games 2014: While I disagree with Russia’s stance on homosexuality, I am looking forward to the event in general. Winter Games is always a good time for Canada, while in comparison, summer games we do TERRIBLE at
– I have a growing list of books coming out across 2014 that I am looking forward to coming out and reading. Plus I’m sure that there are books coming out in 2014 that I’ll love that I don’t know
– Continuing my blog here 😀 I’ve been proud of myself for staying on top of updating at least twice a week, with one post being a book review. I’ve gotten replies on Twitter from some authors thanking me for the review of their work, which is always nice to get 🙂 I hope that I can keep up the routine
What about you? What are you looking forward to in 2014? Let me know in the comments below