I thought I would post what book items I got as Christmas gifts from loved ones this year and share it all with you.
– Sailor Moon Box Set v2 by Naoko Takeuchi
– Wandering Son v4 by Shimura Takako
– Hollow Earth by John Barrowman and Carole Barrowman
– Gift Card (already spent!)
- Shadowplay by Laura Lam (pre-order)
- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- Uglies Bookset (Uglies; Pretties; Specials; Extras) by Scott Westerfeld
- Adaptation by Malinda Lo
– Much Ado About Nothing (2013) DVD
I do not expect to get my order until mid January since I have pre-ordered Shadowplay and that will be released January 7, but we will see if they decide to break-up my order. They have shipped Glow, Uglies, and Adaptation already and will send Shadowplay when it comes out. It is nice when the companies break up your order like that when only one is a preorder.
Let me know what books you guys got as gifts from loved ones or what you will be spending your book gift cards on. I will see you all in 2014!!